Friday, June 8th, 2011 – 9pm to 10:15pm
Another fabulous pre-Pink play-shop coming your way!
Every Pink party launches with a playshop free for party goers. This month we learn a little more about play parties!
- the basic do’s and don’t's of play parties
- and what to do when you don’t know what to do!
- some easy ways to dip your toes in without feeling overwhelmed
- the basics of play party negotiation — with your partner and new friends
- and a fun and fabulous introduction to your next potential playmate
So bring a PAL and come to Pink early!
About the Presenter:
This playshop is led by Marcia Baczynski, creator of “Successful Non-Monogamy for Couples” and the co-creator of Cuddle Party. She is a long-time member of the Mission Control community, and a presenter at the Open-SF conference.
Free with Pink entry! RSVP by sending an email to info (at) missioncontrolsf.org
Mission Control events are for members only | Become a member, it’s free and instant
No alcohol will be served. This is a private event. 21 and over only (we check ID!)
7 pm – 9pm – Pink Drinks located at Laszlo Bar.
9 pm – 10:15 – PrePink Playshop at MC
10 pm to late – Pink! Party at MC