Volunteers help to make things happen at MIssion Control! Volunteering is also a great way to become involved in the community and meet your fellow crew members! This Training program will provide all event and non-event crew members with the foundations of volunteering at Mission Control.
Get the nitty gritty details on:
- Mission Control’s Volunteer Philosophy
- Responsibilities of event volunteer roles such as Top Door, Bottom Door, Walk-around Host, Charter
- General and Event-Specific Policies
- What to do when ______ happens
- The Go-To People when you have questions
- Crew Benefits and Endowment Program
- Volunteer Feedback Cycle
- and MORE!
The next training session will be held at Mission Control.
-Saturday, July 10, 1pm – 4pm
Through a carefully concocted combination of discussion and role-playing, you will complete this training, empowered with more MC knowledge than ever before!
This training is recommended for all MC volunteers, event and non-event, past, present, and future. Snacks and drinks will be provided. Feel free to bring something for yourself or to share.
RSVP is recommended but not required. Please arrive on-time.
RSVP and questions may be sent to email@example.com
As always, we thank you for your continued contributions to Mission Control. Hope to see you here!